Nepal Believers Desire the Word of God –
Ashish Dial sent me the wonderful news of many 100’s of believer’s desiring to learn God Word, I post this with his permission.
Hundreds of Nepal believers, who were following the wrong doctrine which was that they do not need the word of God, sought out Puran Gole a wonderful leader of Nepal to teach them the word of God as they were receiving no teachings at all. God opened the doors for these wonderful believers to meet with Puran and His wife Anita, and some of their Leaders.
The people were so blessed to receive teaching from Gods word, and at the time Puran was teaching them from Gods word, it was raining very hard, but they still wanted Puran to continue to teach the word of God as this was outside and they stood listening the whole time, they had great respect and desire for the word of God, and they also understood that there is a balance of know what Gods word says and walking by the spirit.
This reminds me of the Record in Nehemiah 8.
Nehemiah 8 1-8
- And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that was before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded to Israel.
- And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month.
- And he read therein before the street that was before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive unto the book of the law.
- And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.
- 5. And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the people;) and when he opened it, all the people stood up:
- And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.
- Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place.
- So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.
God bless You Laurence
Below: Pictures of the meeting and a short Video
Reading the Word Of God