Relationship – A Full Sharing
Relationship A Full Sharing
By Laurence Torr – Audio Duration 37:57
Jesus Christ the red thread from Genesis 3:15 to Revelations 22:21 (From Genesis to Revelation, the Bible has at least some type of reference to Jesus Christ — either directly or indirectly — through every single book in the Bible. Sometimes referred to as, “The Red Thread”, please feel free to check out the following scripture verses to learn exactly how our risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, weaves God’s Word all together.)
Genesis 3:15 – The Promised Seed
Exodus 12:5 – The Passover Lamb
Leviticus 21:10 – The High Priest
Numbers 24:17 – The Star to Rise
Deuteronomy 6:5 – The Two Laws
Joshua 5:15 – The Captain of the Lord of Hosts
Judges 13:18 – The Covenant Angel
Ruth 4:14 – The Kinsman Redeemer
2 Samuel 7:12 – The Offspring of David
1 Kings 7:50b – The Greater than the Temple
2 Chronicles 13:5 – The King’s Son
Ezra 1:3 – The Rebuilder
Nehemiah 2:5 – The Rebuilder
Esther 4:14, 16 – The Savior
Job 9:33 – The Daysman
Psalms 119:54 – The Song
Proverbs 2:6 – The Wisdom
Ecclesiastes 7:28 – The One Among a Thousand
Song of Solomon 6:3a – The Bridegroom
Isaiah 11:1, 27:6 – Jacob’s Branch
Jeremiah 33:15 – Our Righteousness
Lamentations 3:59, 64 – The Unbeliever’s Judgment
Ezekiel 37:24 – The Shepherd
Daniel 9:25b – The Head of the Corner
Hosea 6:3 – The Latter Rain
Joel 3:21 – Dwelling in Zion
Amos 9:11 – The Raiser of David’s Tabernacle
Obadiah 17 – The Deliverer of Zion
Jonah 2:9 – Our Salvation
Micah 5:2, 4 – The Lord of Kings
Nahum 1:7 – The Stronghold in Trouble
Habakkuk 3:18 – Our Joy and Confidence
Zephaniah 3:17 – Our Mighty Lord
Haggai 2:7 – The Desire of the Nations
Zechariah 3:8 – Our Servant–The Branch
Malachi 4:2 – The Son of Righteousness
Matthew 1:1a, 27:11 – Jehovah’s Messiah
Mark 10:44 – Jehovah’s Servant
Luke 3:23, 38; 5:24a – Jehovah’s Man
John 1:18, 20:31 – Jehovah’s Son
Acts 2:4 – The Gift of Holy Spirit
Romans 4:25; 5:1 – Justification
1 Corinthians 1:30 – Sanctification
Galatians 5:5 – Righteousness
Ephesians 2:6 – Heavenly Standing
Philippians 4:13 – Self-Adequacy
Colossians 2:10 – Completeness
1 Thessalonians 2:12; 4:16-17 – Soon-Glorification
2 Timothy 2:2 – The Faithful
Titus 3:8 – The Fellow Laborer
Philemon 5 – The Love of a Believer
Hebrews 3:1; 9:11 – The High Priest for Sin
James 2:8 – The Royal Law
1 Peter 5:4 – The Pastor
1 John 4:17 – Our Advocate
Jude 3 – The Beloved
Revelation 17:14 – The King of Kings & Lord of Lord
Book Free download and/Or Buy the Paperback Book for your library
Scroll Down for all the details
By Laurence Torr
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
What we confess, what we say, is very important. What you say about yourself, what you say about others, what you say about your future and what you say about your circumstances all produce a positive or negative result which plays out into your life. This book is what God says about confession in the Bible. It can help every Christian live a more positive and powerful life.
Free E book Download Of The Book
Our God is a mighty God. It is God that created the heavens and earth, it is God that put all the stars in the sky, it is God that created man and give him life, It is God that raised our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ up from the dead, it is God that put the gift of holy spirit within those that say with their mouth the Lord Jesus and that believe in there hearts that God raised his son Jesus Christ from the dead Roman 10: 9 &10 ask yourself a question, how much have you doubted that God will work on your behalf when you go to him. How many time have you thought well God did it for the believers of the bible times but will he really do it for me.
God done something great for me before but will he do it again
The one thing That God requires of His Children is faith, in fact it is impossible to please God with out it. Hebrew 11:6 says
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
We as believers should 1000 per cent expect from God. Our heavenly Father wants to bless us even more then we want to blessed. God our Father want to work for His children. But one thing is required on our part and that is we must simply believe Him. There are three things that help me keep my focus when i am going to God in prayer and asking Him to help me I will share them here with you. I remember
1. God is Able
2. God is Willing
3. God is Faithful
I keep theses things in mind because if i know God is able then i am going to go to Him right? i certainly would not go to God if he was not able. I also remember that God is willing to help me in any situation, if you knew someone was able to help you and also willing to help you of course you would go to them wouldn’t you? So how about God he is bigger then any other person isn’t He? And then I remind myself that God is Faithful he would never ever let me down when I believe Him and His Word. So after remembering these three things about God The Next thing I do is get God into the picture I invite God in to the situation by going to Him in Prayer.
Psalms 55: 22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
The New living translation says of Psalms 55:22 says
Give your burdens to the Lord and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
When we go to God and give Him our Burdens we know from Gods word he will take care of You.
Mark 11:24 ( New living translation ) Jesus was teaching how to receive answer to prayer
I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.
See when we pray and believe we know for sure we will receive because we know God is Able, willing and faithful. Another great thing to remember about our amazing God is that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE with Him, now with us there are so many thing that impossible. What did Jesus Christ have to say about the impossible?
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
Again we see from God Word that God is able and it He can make all grace abound towards you.
1 Corinthian 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Here we see God is faithful we just need to keep God in the picture and go to him with everything.
Can you remember the record of the man that came to Jesus he was full of leprosy he knew Jesus was able to heal him but he wasn’t sure if Jesus was willing, remember Jesus always did the Fathers will.
Lets read the record in Luke 5: 12-13 – 12 And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
He knew Jesus could heal him but wasnt sure if Jesus was willing
read on the response from Jesus,
Verse 13 And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him.
Isnt great to know that God is willing to helps so we should have great confidence in God to go for what ever it we need know God will
come through through for us. Abraham had great faith in God he knew that God was able and willing and faithful.
And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb:
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
Let us be fully persuaded that what God has promised us in His Word he will do for us when we believe Him. Abraham didn’t stagger in his thinking his believing, He knew that God was not only able to bring about to him what God promise to him but that God was also willing and faithful to do it. God has this recorded in His Word so we can also see that we can fully trust God in everything.
So remember God is able, God is willing and God is faithful
Get God in to the Picture and get fully persuaded, that God will
will go to work on your behalf.
Respect The Word of God
2. Timothy. 3:16-17:
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2. Peter. 1:20-21:
20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
5. Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
6. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
1. And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,
2. Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.
3. It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.
4. Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the Lord, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.
We haven’t received the written word of God by tradition according to the Bible. Only through the inspiration of God have we received it. This fact leads us to another fact which is that there are NO mistakes originally in the Bible. The only mistakes we can find in the Bible are translation mistakes. We have the tools to correct them so that is no problem. Thank God! Anyway, God has spoken His Word through His prophet’s mouths. Those words are written down by the scribes as we can see in Jer. 36. Paul used scribes also.
22. I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
Some scripture God also wrote by Himself.
12. And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.
Based on these verses from the Bibel we already should have a great respect towards the written word of God.
Here we can see an example from the Bible about what happens if people don’t study and KNOW the scriptures!
23. The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
24. Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
25. Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
26. Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
27. And last of all the woman died also.
28. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
29. Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
31. But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32. I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
33. And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.
18. Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,
19. Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man’s brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
20. Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.
21. And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.
22. And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.
23. In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.
24. And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25. For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
26. And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
27. He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
According to the Bible, scribes, pharisees and sadducees had abandoned the truth which was the law of Moses at that time. Instead of following the law of Moses they turned to follow the traditions of the elders. And those traditions are from man not from God. That is why those traditions aren’t written in the Bible. There is nothing bad in traditions but if people replace the word of God with traditions then it is bad. Jesus Christ was straight forward about traditions as we can read in the next scripture:
1. Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2. Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
3. But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4. For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
6. And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
1. Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2. And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3. For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4. And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5. Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6. He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10. For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
11. But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.
12. And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
13. Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Paul taught that born-again-believers should be rooted in Christ and nowhere else.
6. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Walking in the spirit is the only reasonable way to live this life if people want to live it for God. We can learn how to walk in the spirit by hearing straight from God through the Spirit and by studying the Bible. Both ways lead to same result because the holy spirit and the word of God are in harmony. In other words, no thoughts that are against the word of God come from the spirit of God.
When we love God by loving our neighbour and we walk in the spirit and study the bible we won’t get lost. We won’t be carried about with every wind of doctrine but we will be able to stand strong and no one can unsettle us from the right doctrine.
11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13. Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14. That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ
Anyway We don’t need to read the Bible involuntarily. If we walk in the spirit and we want to do what God wants us to do, He will give the will to study the Bible. And then studying is easy and fun.
Anyway knowing the Bible word for word is not the condition to be able to do God’s work. When we are born again we receive the holy spirit immediately. Right from that moment we have everything we need for doing God’s work.
But if someone has the desire to be a teacher in God’s word, He must know the word well. The way you receive the knowledge doesn’t matter. Someone may be unable to read but he/she can listen teachings or ask straight from God and he/she gets to know the word.
Finally a recap: even though we would read the Bible 24/7 we couldn’t understand it if we didn’t ask for understanding from God. He gives the understanding through the spirit.
2. Peter. 1:20-21:
20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
God bless You All, Our hearts is to do the will of the Father from the heart and bless and build up and encourage the body of Christ, to preach the life changing life giving Gospel of Jesus Christ and to look to God in every situation. God is faithful and as You trust Him and believe Him, God is able to do the impossible for you. In 2005 God called my wife Kim and I to give up our Jobs so we could be free to serve Him and the body of Christ and to go where ever He wanted us to go. It took a giant step of faith to do this as we only knew a few people in Bristol and a couple of people in USA. But we made the decision to trust God and God opened up doors for us we never knew could be opened. We stepped out into the unknown not knowing what was before us but trusting and expecting God all the way. God says the Just shall live by faith.
If we looked at our circumstances we would never had move with the direction of God for our lives, the dreams and desires God places in your heart are received as you step out not looking at your situation you maybe in but by looking to God and trusting what He is working in your heart He will bring to pass. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. This verse shows me that the thing that I desire I must believe I have it now then it can become manifest that is what faith is you don’t have what you need and want right now but your faith says you already have it Just like Jesus mentioned in Mark
Therefore I say unto you, whatsoever ye desire, when you pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
So what ever your desire is or whatever you are praying for believe that you already have it then it will manifest before you. George Muller of Bristol was a great man of faith He prayed and believed God for houses to home orphan children here in Bristol. If you Google his name you can read the history of this great believing man of God. Kim and I are also looking to God in the same way and we have so many hundreds of testimony of answer to prayers. And we truly look only to God. He is faithful.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a re warder of them that diligently seek him.
God is a faith God the only thing that please’s Him is faith, our believing Him. When we go to God we must believe that he is and we are to diligently seek him and then God says He will reward our faith. So today we encourage you to look to God. God has placed dreams and desires in your heart, to do great and mighty things for Him.
Are you living your dreams? Are your desires being fulfilled? Remember, God put the dreams and desire there. The way for your dreams and desires to become manifest, is to take that step of faith. Move with what God has put into your heart, as you do your life will never be the same, you will see the power and glory of God become evident more and more day by day. God needs you, you are important to Him the father is seeking those that will live unto him and take the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. Are you ready? Are you willing? Because God has made you able.
You have the spirit of the living God in you and you are an extra ordinary person you are God’s workmanship a masterpiece, you are brought with a price your life is not your own, you are a fellow worker together with God, I encourage you to be your best for Him so He can give His best for you. Your greatest days are in front of you. Remember God gives the direction and we follow His direction. (Proverbs 3:5-6) This is all about God, not us or anyone else. He called you, and when you live unto to Him, you are willing to do exactly what He is showing you to do. We may have many great ideas, to move Gods Word, but if it is our own works then whatever fruit their is will not remain. God is with You and working in You and leading you, listen to that still small voice, and step out in believing Faith, trusting God, that He knows what He doing.
In his love In Christ Laurence
Audio Teaching – God’s great love for us.
Click Here to Listen – Duration 54:44 – By Laurence Torr
Thoughts for Today – Why Worry?
God is not a man that He should lie, all the promises of God are yes in Christ and Amen in Christ. What God has promised, He is not only able to bring it to pass, He is also willing to bring it to pass. Let us take God at His Word, God says He will never leave nor forsake you, He will make you the head and not the tail, He will provide for you, He will deliver You, He will Heal you, He will make you abound to every good work, the only thing you have to do on your part is, know His promises to you believe them, and act upon His direction as He leads you by His spirit. God needs our believing our confidence and trust in Him and expectation. God knows your need He knows you heart to live for Him, Be Still and know He is God, and Remember He never stops working in Your life. You are complete in Christ there is nothing lacking, God is faithful and those that know their God will be strong and do exploits. So decide today is your day turn your heart to God for the battle is not your but the battle is God. Remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, they faced certain death for not bowing down and worshiping the image that King Nebuchadnezzar had made for everyone to bow down and worship. so because they did not bow to the pressure of the King to worship this image they were thrown into the fiery furnace. But guess what they did not burn and why because they trusted their God and God would deliver them they went from the sentence of death to promotion in the province of Babylon. They did not bow and they did not burn. If you bow you burn, if you do not bow you will not burn. Do not bow to your situations or circumstance or problem, But trust God for your answer and release and deliverance. Go to God with a confident expectation that He will deliver and provide, have a beautiful day.
Daniel 3:14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22 Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.
30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara’s womb:
20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Feel free to leave your comments in the box below